Our goal at T.O.B. Kennels is simple, produce the finest A.P.B.T. Bully’s in the world, this means that we are very diligent and thoughtful in what we breed as Christians and as well as what we place in the public’s eye. Several things go into our breeding’s for our clients to consider:
All we breed at T.O.B. Kennels is 100% Razors Edge Bloodline; we have found this breed of bloodline to be very healthy, loyal, and extremely smart with a willingness to completely please their owners.
- First and foremost, God and His glory, we believe, Colossians 3:17 (KJV)
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. We strive first and foremost to please our God with what we do, we believe, Genesis 1:26-28 (KJV) 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. that God has entrusted to man certain things that man is to be a steward over, creation is certainly in this management, and breeding of dogs, or anything to do with nature, is a part of this biblical truth.
- Workability – if a dog, regardless of what type it is has not the willingness to work with its owner, it’s simply not worth owning. We strive to produce a dog that is submissive, obedient, and trainable to its owners request and standards. We start to work with our dogs from the three weeks old until sold and place in an approved home, as a family we have several children which take part in this process which includes morning exercise and feeding, along with evening exercising and feeding and socializing time in-between, we feel this is extremely important in the beginning of the life of the dog.
- Temperance – temperate means “under-control” of. We believe and work to produce a balanced temperate dog, first, a dog that is not aggressive towards people or others dogs including household pets…but yet, secondly, a dog that is not passive, lazy and lethargic. Although dogs have personalities as people do, quality breeding minimizes faults and allows for proper and balanced temperance. This is an absolute essential and fundamental requirement when working with such a power dog as an A.P.B.T. Bully.
- Structure – one of the unique and impressive details about an A.P.B.T. Bully is their muscle and compact structure, this simply places them in a category all by themselves, for key structure we follow the U.K.C. (United Kennel Club) standard, along with the A.B.K.C. (American Bully Kennel Club) standard which promotes a reputable and proper breed standard. Clean scissor bites, straight feet, tapered backs towards the rear, proper bone matching the structure including body and head, and a quality blood line backed by a proven pedigree, these principles insure our clients a very active and healthy dog.
- Beauty – Markings and color phases are also looked at with the respect our clients, our dogs range from, blue and white, to blue fawns, to blue reds, and blue bronzes, to blue brindles.
We are a private Kennels located outside of Cincinnati Ohio in rural Indiana; therefore we do not advertise our “kennel,” but rather our recent and available breeding for sale to the public. The reason for this is simple, this is not my full time occupation, but rather a passion we have concerning the breed, I am a full time preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and pastor of the “Bible Baptist Church.”